Our work here at Dickinson’s includes domestic decorating for a range of customers throughout the Yorkshire area. We can undertake both interior and exterior work, some examples of our work include:
- Fill minor cracks, rub down, prepare and apply emulsion to ceilings and walls
- Fill minor cracks, rub down, undercoat and apply gloss to a variety of woodwork and metal
- Fill minor cracks, rub down hang lining paper and wallpaper to ceilings and walls throughout the property
- External painting of fascia, soffits, drain pipes render, windows doors, fencing gates and garage doors
- Strip existing wallpaper from ceilings and walls
- Sand and apply varnish to wood floors
- Sand and apply concrete floor paint to garage floors
We can provide paint charts and we hold an extensive range of wallpaper and fabric pattern books from which to choose whilst in the comfort of your own home. Our customers can choose from a wide range of paint manifacturers such as Crown, Dulux and Earthborn and we can provide advice on interior décor to suit all tastes.
Case Study: Clarke and Clarke Wallpaper, Domestic
The Client chose a contemporary wallpaper by Clarke and Clarke for this Dining Room to create a subtle statement wall with a light reflecting sheen.